Wankhede unleashed international drug lord in cruise ship raid: Nawab Malik | Latest India News

0

In his latest attack on Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) area director Sameer Wankhede, Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) leader and Maharashtra minister Nawab Malik claimed on Wednesday that the NCB officer left a baron drug international, present at the rave party organized the coast of Mumbai on a cruise ship, unhooked and framed instead “certain individuals”. Aryan Khan, the son of Bollywood star Shah Rukh Khan, was arrested in the case on October 3.

Malik said he had proof that an international drug baron was present at Cordelia’s rave party with his girlfriend, but the NCB team led by Wankhede chose not to act against him since the baron drugs was his “friend”. Malik claimed he had the images and video footage to corroborate this and could share them with the BCN, if the agency approached him.

Aryan Khan was arrested by an NCB team who claimed to have dismantled an alleged drug party on the Cordelia cruise ship that was heading to Goa on October 3 off the coast of Mumbai. A total of 20 people, including two Nigerian nationals, have so far been arrested in the case. Aryan Khan was denied bail in this case, with courts upholding NCB’s claim that there was enough evidence on the record to suggest that Khan may have been involved in an international racketeering of drug. The defense, however, argued that there was no evidence of Khan’s involvement in drug trafficking and no basis for his arrest since no drugs were found in his possession.

The high-profile case took a further twist when Prabhakar Sail, a witness in the case, alleged on Monday that Wankhede and other BCN officials had sought ??25 crore of Shah Rukh Khan as extortion money to free Aryan. Following Sail’s allegation, a vigilance investigation was ordered into Wankhede’s conduct and Mumbai Police also announced an investigation against the officer.

Without naming Aryan Khan, Malik has now said the party was organized with the bad faith intent to entrap “certain” individuals.

“A rave party was organized, drugs were sold, people had fun there, but no action against the drug lord at the party. The cruise was not stopped, more than 1,300 people were not scanned. Instead, NCB deployed people with photos of certain people with the intention of improperly framing them, ”said Malik.

“No seizure was made either at the cruise or at the terminal. The photos of the seizure distributed by NCB are from the cabin in Wankhede on the basis of which the advertisement was taken,” he continued.

Read also | Cruise drug case: Police appoint officer to investigate allegations against BCN investigator Wankhede

Malik said the rave party was staged without any authorization, including from the Mumbai Police or the State Department of Interior despite the Covid restrictions in place. The only permission they had was that of the Director General (DG), Shipping.

Asking further questions about Wankhede’s integrity, Malik also shared photos of Nikah from the NCB officer with his first wife Dr Shabana Qureshi and the nikahnama (marriage contract) on his Twitter account to claim that the NCB zone manager had “falsified documents” to create a planned caste. (SC) to access the Civil Service Commission.

“My goal is to prove that Wankhede obtained a caste certificate with false documents and got a job as an IRS (Indian Revenue Service) officer. He snatched the right from a deserving candidate of the Listed Caste (SC). I’m trying to prove his fraud and not his religion, ”he said.


Source link

Share.

Leave A Reply